1. ApplyVisit your nearest Cash Converters store and bring along supporting documentation and mention you are interested in an instant cash loan.
2. Check and confirmWe’ll validate the information you’ve submitted to make sure we’re lending you the right amount and it meets your needs.
- Access to the latest 90 days of your bank account transaction history for the account your income is deposited into (you don’t need to print these out, you just need to login to your internet banking when applying online or in-store)
- Identification details (like a Drivers licence)
- A current Income Statement if you receive a Centrelink payment
Our Cash Advance loans range from $50 to $2,000 and are typically repaid over a short period around 4 – 6 weeks (though flexible loan terms may be available upon assessment).
2. I’m over the age of 18To be eligible to apply for a Cash Advance, you must be over the age of 18 years old.
3. I’m not currently in bankruptcy or a Part 9 Debt AgreementIf you are currently in a Part 9 Debt Agreement or currently in bankruptcy we are unable to process your loan application.