- Can we in a matter of an hour, two hours, one day, etc., induce an H condition in an unwilling subject to such an extent that he will perform an act for our benefit?
- Could we seize a subject and in the space of an hour or two by post-H control have him crash an airplane, wreck a train, etc.?
- Can we by H and SI techniques force a subject (unwilling or otherwise) to travel long distances, commit specified acts and return to us or bring documents or materials?
- Can we guarantee total amnesia under any and all conditions?
- Can we “alter” a person’s personality?
- Can we devise a system for making unwilling subjects into willing agents and then transfer that control to untrained agency agents in the field by use of codes or identifying signs?
- Is it possible to find a gas that can be used to gain SI control from a gas pencil, odorless, colorless: one shot, wwwÂ grizzly etc.?
- What are full details on “sleep-inducing machine”?
- How can sodium A or P or any other sleep inducing agent be best concealed in a normal or commonplace item, such as candy, cigarettes, liquer, wines, coffee, tea, beer, gum water, aspirin tablets, common medicines, coke, tooth paste?
- Can we, using SI and H extract complicated formula from scientists, engineers, etc., if unwilling?
Note: Reading all of the declassified CIA documents listed in this essay suggests that the answer to most, if not all of the questions above appears to be yes. Think about the implications if even just a few of the men in these programs decided to use such things outside of the office to manipulate others for their personal benefit. It’s time that this information be made public so we can all be aware of what’s going on and work to stop the abuses. Note for some reason this document is not available in the three CD set and must be ordered individually at this link.
He was an excellent subject but did not realize it
Science Digest Article, pp. 44 – 53 (Not a CIA document, but related to the mind control programs) Title: Hypnosis Comes of Age Date: April 1971 Link to view full text of article: Click here